Thursday 12 January 2012

Friendship


Friendship ends But their felling's  never end.........

FRiEND in different lanaguages…
Iranian – DOST
German – FREUND
Herbew – CHAVER
French – AMi
Pinoy – KAiBiGAN
Dutch – VREND
Mexican – AMiGO
For me.. just simply “YOU”

 


Dolphin said To Water:
U Can’t See My Tears
Because I Am in The Water.
Water Replied:
But I Can Feel Ur Tears
Because U R in My Heart.
That is feeling of FRIENDSHIP.

 


Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in
heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry,
but my friendship with u will never die.

 



A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a
place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest,
a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u.
 




Trust of a friend should b like the feelings of a one year old Baby...
When u throw him in air, he laughs, because he knows u'll catch him.


A special LUNCH 4 u,
In de hotel of my Heart,
A boul of love,
A spoon of care,
In the pot of Happiness,
Dish is friendship,
Pay the bill
by
MISSING
Me….

 


Being a friend is not just sharing a joke, a conversation,
a cup of coffee or a funny story. 
It means sharing an honest and true part of yourself.


  


Friendship is impossible
to keep within yourself,
it will always extend as far
as it can reach
to touch your hearts.
Exactly like the way
you touched mine.
Thank you so much.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment